Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Inkvenus cartridges-too good to be true?

Inkvenus cartridges-too good to be true?

oink@woosh.co.nz

Has anyone tried these cartridges? Advertised in the Herald today.
www.inkvenus.co.nz
$5-99 for Canon cartridges sounds too good to be true?
Call me a skeptic but.......
Don

Daver

Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
under half the price.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Has anyone tried these cartridges? Advertised in the Herald today.
> www.inkvenus.co.nz
> $5-99 for Canon cartridges sounds too good to be true?
> Call me a skeptic but.......
> Don

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:04:51 +1200, Daver <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in <news:db59qv$blu$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
> under half the price.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Has anyone tried these cartridges? Advertised in the Herald today.
>> www.inkvenus.co.nz
>> $5-99 for Canon cartridges sounds too good to be true?
>> Call me a skeptic but.......
>> Don

I note with interest that they do not reveal their street address - at
least not anywhere that I could find on their website.

What does that suggest to you?

I understood that they were required by law to have - and publish - a
street address if they were involved in the "mail" order business.

Looks as dubious as hell to me.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

.... The active desire to DO good is better than the passive desire to BE
good.

colinco

In article Daver says...
> Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
> under half the price.

What planet are you from where Canon carts are cheap? These are about
1/4 retail price of genuine carts.

oink@woosh.co.nz

I asked for evidence to back up their claims about independent tests
showing how good they are and got this reply-

> Where can I see the independent test reports you say support your claims about the quality of your product?
> Thanks,
> Don

Dear Don,

Our factory is understand ISO9001 quality system. And we are the the
world famous compatible ink cartridge manufactory.
We promise our quality for any of our product.
In fact, our products are very popular in Europe, America and Asia.
We have some independent test reports for our products. But we don't
list it in our website.

We promise you can send back our product if you have any
dissatisfaction and we will refund to you.

If you still can not believe our product, I suggest that you can buy
one piece to test the quality.
If you are not satisfied with our product, we can refund you
immediately.

If you need any other help, please contact with us.

Kind regards!

Customer Service Team
Inkvenus Limited

It's tempting to try one, but you have to give your credit card details
to buy one........
Don

news.xtra.co.nz

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I asked for evidence to back up their claims about independent tests
> showing how good they are and got this reply-
>
>> Where can I see the independent test reports you say support your claims
>> about the quality of your product?
>> Thanks,
>> Don

> Dear Don,
>
> Our factory is understand ISO9001 quality system. And we are the the
> world famous compatible ink cartridge manufactory.
> We promise our quality for any of our product.
> In fact, our products are very popular in Europe, America and Asia.
> We have some independent test reports for our products. But we don't
> list it in our website.
>
> We promise you can send back our product if you have any
> dissatisfaction and we will refund to you.
>
> If you still can not believe our product, I suggest that you can buy
> one piece to test the quality.
> If you are not satisfied with our product, we can refund you
> immediately.
>
> If you need any other help, please contact with us.
>
> Kind regards!
>
> Customer Service Team
> Inkvenus Limited
>
> It's tempting to try one, but you have to give your credit card details
> to buy one........
> Don

Ha ha, it must be true.

oink@woosh.co.nz

I'd ask to see the ISO certificate they 'understand' but obviously not
worth the bother. Venus consigned to the rubbish bin, pity,
Don

colinco

In article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I'd ask to see the ISO certificate they 'understand' but obviously not
> worth the bother. Venus consigned to the rubbish bin, pity,
> Don

ISO Certification could just mean that they turn out a very consistant
product even if it is no use to you.

Sharktyyfa

"colinco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article Daver says...
>> Cannon ones are quite cheap anyway so I guess a copy could easily be just
>> under half the price.
>>

> What planet are you from where Canon carts are cheap?

Men are from Mars, Ink is from Venus?

--
Sharktyyfa

Daver