Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradise POP and Xtra ADSL

Paradise POP and Xtra ADSL

BB

Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?

BB
NZ

The Black Wibble

"BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?

No.

Tony.

David Butler

Sould work,

I use xtra to get to my Ihug & Valentine POP email accounts

"BB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?
>
> BB
> NZ

Jerry

BB wrote:
> Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra?
>
> BB
> NZ

Only via the website

colinco

In article Jerry says...
> Only via the website

Has something changed recently? 2 weeks ago I was accessing Paradise's
POP via an Xtra DSL connection.

The Black Wibble

"colinco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article Jerry says...
>> Only via the website
>>

> Has something changed recently? 2 weeks ago I was accessing Paradise's
> POP via an Xtra DSL connection.

Nothing has changed.

BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never mentioned
anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I suppose
one could easily interpet it that way.

Tony.

colinco

In article The Black Wibble says...
> Nothing has changed.
>
> BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never mentioned
> anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
> gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I suppose
> one could easily interpet it that way.

What interpretation gives no as an answer?

The Black Wibble

"colinco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article The Black Wibble says...
>> Nothing has changed.
>>
>> BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never
>> mentioned
>> anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
>> gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I
>> suppose
>> one could easily interpet it that way.
>>

> What interpretation gives no as an answer?

"Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra [POP server]?"

Tony.

Rob J

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:41:55 +1200, "The Black Wibble"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"colinco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> In article The Black Wibble says...
>>> Nothing has changed.
>>>
>>> BTW; there is too much ambiguity is BB's question. He/She never
>>> mentioned
>>> anything about POP accounts; but, if we assume the question to be
>>> gramatically impaired and sloppily written (no offense, BB), then I
>>> suppose
>>> one could easily interpet it that way.
>>>

>> What interpretation gives no as an answer?

>"Can the Paradise POP server be cleared by an Telecom/Xtra [POP server]?"

If you're doing POP, the paradise server is cleared by a POP client in
your PC. Has nothing to do with Xtra's POP server.