Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 3DS courses

3DS courses

Nik Coughin

Does anyone know of any decent 3D Studio courses in NZ? Preferably in
Auckland, but willing to travel if need be. I have already looked at the
Caduceus one but it is 3DS Viz, which I think is the architectural version,
so that is no good to me.

--
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton