Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > last night's WellyLUG meeting - thanks !

last night's WellyLUG meeting - thanks !

Brett Roberts

Hi folks,
just a quick note to say "thanks" for the interesting, diverse and
passionate conversations that we got to participate in at last night's
meeting. It was great to put some faces to names and I promise Darryl will
pay for the drinks and pizzas next time around (assuming we're allowed back)

Brett Roberts
Microsoft NZ

Brett Roberts

By the way, I mentioned a Longhorn RSS video to a couple of people last
night. It's at http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80533

Brett

Jessica Hall

Brett Roberts wrote: I promise Darryl will > pay for the drinks and
pizzas next time around (assuming we're allowed back) > Well,
when you make promises like that who could resist? It was lovely to
have you all, great to see you left the pitchfork, horns and tail at
home and I'm sure we'd be glad to have you back. --- Canllaith

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"Jessica Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ...great to see you left the pitchfork, horns and tail at
>home ...

What, no BSD?