Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Visual Group

Visual Group

Miguel

Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
their experience was like. . . .

Bret

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:53:20 +1200, "Miguel" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
>their experience was like. . . .

Slow and forgetful.

grum

"Miguel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:R4tAe.239$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
> their experience was like. . . .

Superb - they took my word over the phone that my new Philips 17" monitor
did in fact have a pixel defect (yes, ONE defect), and then agreed to
courier out a replacement, on the basis that when it arrived I would call
them to collect the defective unit. This meant I wasn't without a monitor at
all, and they trusted me to have both monitors for a short while. I couldn't
have been more satisfied.