Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Woolworth's S&V DVD Player Brand..?

Woolworth's S&V DVD Player Brand..?

Tony

This is the $64 one..

Who makes it, or what other ones is it like..

Woolworth's do not have a decent web site with the products they sell, they
only list the Small $299 Player.

Thanks

xray spex

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This is the $64 one..
>
> Who makes it, or what other ones is it like..
>

> Woolworth's do not have a decent web site with the products they sell,
> they
> only list the Small $299 Player.
>

> Thanks

The Soon Doo Go Fut Electronic Company PTY

Mercury

har har.

"xray spex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fxJze.14395$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> This is the $64 one..
>>
>> Who makes it, or what other ones is it like..
>>

>> Woolworth's do not have a decent web site with the products they sell,
>> they
>> only list the Small $299 Player.
>>

>> Thanks
>>

> The Soon Doo Go Fut Electronic Company PTY

Trog

xray spex wrote:
> "Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>This is the $64 one..
>>
>>Who makes it, or what other ones is it like..
>>

>>Woolworth's do not have a decent web site with the products they sell,
>>they
>>only list the Small $299 Player.
>>

>>Thanks
>>

> The Soon Doo Go Fut Electronic Company PTY

Actually I rather like that