Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Black Cables

Black Cables

SCCC

Anyone have suppliers for the following:

* Black extension cords up to 10 m

* Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

* Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)

Dave - Dave.net.nz

SCCC wrote:
> Anyone have suppliers for the following:
> * Black extension cords up to 10 m

warewhare had them a few weeks ago here in dunedin(south dunedin shop),
not sure if they still do.

> * Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

Have seen them, no idea sorry.

> * Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)

warewhare stationary have these, 4, 6, and 8 way plugs

--
http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

Pleb Plebian

"SCCC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:dakfi1$p7j$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone have suppliers for the following:
>
> * Black extension cords up to 10 m

Suggest 'rolling your own': most electrical suppliers (eg 'Electric 1' here
in Ham) can get black flex and sockets on demand

> * Black VGA cables up to 10 m (I know they are available somewhere)

SurplusTronics is where I got mine - altho
http://www.surplustronics.co.nz/shop/cat209.html doesn't show it: suggest
you give them a call.

> * Black plugboxes (Warehouse?)

Can't help, sorry