Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > phucit

phucit

Shane

6 weeks into the new job and I hate it
am going to do the rounds looking for a new one in the morning
(the time of this post is an indication of how ****ed off I am)
farking children and thier farking childish petty backstabbing BS
and if I take an SLR to work and kill them _I'M_ the one that gets in
trouble
what really gets my goat is I wasnt even given the oppourtunity to respond
they expect me to take that up the arse they have another thing coming!

viva le revolution

Shane

oops that was supposed to be sent to alt.bleat

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Shane wrote:
> oops that was supposed to be sent to alt.bleat

no worries, I understand...
I was in that place yesterday myself.

--
http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

Matthew Poole

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:21:23 +1200, someone purporting to be Shane didst
scrawl:

*SNIP*
> farking children and thier farking childish petty backstabbing BS
> and if I take an SLR to work and kill them _I'M_ the one that gets in
> trouble

*SNIP*

You shouldn't have taken a job at a kindy, then
--
Matthew Poole
"Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net wrote:

>>> You're going to kill them with a camera? What, batter them to death?
>>> Seems a bit too much like hard work to me.

>> I suspect that they meant one of these.
>> http://users.frii.com/gosplow/slr95.html

>heh.
>originally I meant the rifle
>but a heavy duty camera doing the bashing has extra value
>I get revenge.. and a healthy workout at the same time
>in fact, tai-bo be damned, Im now thinking of making an excercise tape
>based on swinging heavy object
>I'll be rich!

Nope ... it's been done. Clubs ... very popular late 1800s and early 1900s
IIRC. The "how to" book pictures are ... interesting

Bruce

-------------------------------------
- George Bernard Shaw
- Ambrose Bierce

(if there were any)

David Preece

Shane wrote:
> if I take an SLR to work and kill them _I'M_ the one that gets in
> trouble

You're going to kill them with a camera? What, batter them to death?
Seems a bit too much like hard work to me.

Dave

Dave - Dave.net.nz

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:36:08 +1200, Matthew Poole wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:21:23 +1200, someone purporting to be Shane didst
> scrawl:
>
> *SNIP*
>> farking children and thier farking childish petty backstabbing BS and if
>> I take an SLR to work and kill them _I'M_ the one that gets in trouble
>>

> *SNIP*
>
> You shouldn't have taken a job at a kindy, then

heh..
damned if I dont have to learn things the hard way :\
although on the phones this morning 1 place said I wasnt 'experienced'
enough, and 1 other said they might have something coming up in 4 - 5
weeks (and it sounds more my ideal, ie. backend *nix with a focus on
networks (drools) vs what Im doing now, windows userland support, with
window terminal servers + linux SME servers)

(HINT HINT anyone )

Bret

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:21:23 +1200, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)-a-geek.net>
wrote:

>6 weeks into the new job and I hate it
>am going to do the rounds looking for a new one in the morning
>(the time of this post is an indication of how ****ed off I am)
>farking children and thier farking childish petty backstabbing BS
>and if I take an SLR to work and kill them _I'M_ the one that gets in
>trouble

I don't think you should be working in a school

>what really gets my goat is I wasnt even given the oppourtunity to respond
>they expect me to take that up the arse they have another thing coming!

I'm sure you can find an opportunity.

>viva le revolution

Now who is it we shoot first?