Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > EPROM supplier who sells the EPROM below 27C160

EPROM supplier who sells the EPROM below 27C160

Mutlley

Hi all,

We use at work an 16Meg EPROM type 27C160. These appear to be hard to
come by in this country. Last time I looked I had to buy them 18 at a
time and @ $52 each that was way more than we wanted.

Does any one know who may sell these in lots of 5s??

TIA.

Chris Mayhew

Mutlley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We use at work an 16Meg EPROM type 27C160. These appear to be hard to
> come by in this country. Last time I looked I had to buy them 18 at a
> time and @ $52 each that was way more than we wanted.
>
> Does any one know who may sell these in lots of 5s??
>
> TIA.

If you can't find any from the usual places in NZ you might like to try
www.digikey.com

Mutlley

Chris Mayhew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mutlley wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We use at work an 16Meg EPROM type 27C160. These appear to be hard to
>> come by in this country. Last time I looked I had to buy them 18 at a
>> time and @ $52 each that was way more than we wanted.
>>
>> Does any one know who may sell these in lots of 5s??
>>
>> TIA.
>>

>If you can't find any from the usual places in NZ you might like to try
>www.digikey.com

Thanx for that. Did a search on their web site but they only go up to
8Meg..