Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Is this a good deal?

Is this a good deal?

-=rjh=-

or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
(http://www.stopabductions.com/)

So much for the knowledge economy.

I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.

http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/pr...etails129.html

================
BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.

It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
with total protection and peace of mind.

Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
devices require two stickers.

Features:

* Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
* Developed by German Scientist
* Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
Energetics Germany
* Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
* Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
* Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
* No maintenance necessary EVER!

Warranty:

* Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

Roger_Nickel

-=rjh=- wrote:
> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
> So much for the knowledge economy.
>
> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
> http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
> http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
> http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/pr...etails129.html
>

> ================
> BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
> The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
> from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
>
> It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
> phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
> coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
> waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
> with total protection and peace of mind.
>
> Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
> devices require two stickers.
>
> Features:
>
> * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
> * Developed by German Scientist
> * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
> Energetics Germany
> * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
> * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
> cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
> * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system, plus
> the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
> * No maintenance necessary EVER!
>
> Warranty:
>
> * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

A conspiracy by the battery manufacturers!. You phone's RF output is soaked up
by the "Harmonisation Chip" and your phone boosts transmitter power to
compensate, flattening the battery!. Don't fall for it!.

Mackin

-=rjh=- wrote:

> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
> So much for the knowledge economy.
>
> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
> http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
> http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
> http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/pr...etails129.html

<snip the bullshit>

It's a complete scam. I've read about this a while back on the JREF
website. I wonder how many poor saps were conned into parting with 50
bucks for this worthless crap.

Mackin.

Chris Mayhew

-=rjh=- wrote:
> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
> So much for the knowledge economy.
>
> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

Bret

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:02:14 +1200, Chris Mayhew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>-=rjh=- wrote:
>> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
>> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>>
>> So much for the knowledge economy.
>>
>> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>>

>> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

>This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
>Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

The PC Company?
Yes Colin Brown.

Chris Mayhew

Bret wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:02:14 +1200, Chris Mayhew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>-=rjh=- wrote:
>>
>>>or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
>>>(http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>>>
>>>So much for the knowledge economy.
>>>
>>>I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>>>

>>>http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

>>This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
>>Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

> The PC Company?
> Yes Colin Brown.

Thats the one, then he set up an *email advertising delivery* company,
and now this ....... perhaps he is spinning out of control.....

Jerry

Chris Mayhew wrote:
> -=rjh=- wrote:
>
>> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
>> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>>
>> So much for the knowledge economy.
>>
>> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>>

>> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also

> This outfit is run by Colin Brown in Cambridge .... would that be the
> Computer Company from Hamilton Colin Brown ?

Well spotted!

Rob

"-=rjh=-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
> So much for the knowledge economy.
>
> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
> http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
> http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
> http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/pr...etails129.html
>

> ================
> BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
> The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
> from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
>
> It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
> phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
> coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
> waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
> with total protection and peace of mind.
>
> Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
> devices require two stickers.
>
> Features:
>
> * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
> * Developed by German Scientist
> * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
> Energetics Germany
> * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and

information
> * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
> cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
> * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
> plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
> * No maintenance necessary EVER!
>
> Warranty:
>
> * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

Look at the forum on their website, it kind of tells you what other people
think.

Chris Wilkinson

Hi there,

-=rjh=- wrote:
> or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
> (http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
> So much for the knowledge economy.
>
> I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

> http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y

Tinfoil helmet is probably better, but less gas-bagging on the
mobile is the best solution I can think of...

--
Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

Sc00ter

On , , Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:00:33 +1200, Is this a good deal?,
-=rjh=- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>or would I be better off getting a tinfoil helmet?
>(http://www.stopabductions.com/)
>
>So much for the knowledge economy.
>
>I actually thought Firstin were doing OK until today's offering.
>

>http://www.firstin.co.nz/?info=y but see also
>http://www.femone.com/Product_BIOPRO.aspx
>http://www.emf-health.com/biopro-howitworks.htm
>http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/pr...etails129.html
>

>================
> BIOPRO Cellphone EMF Reducer Sticker
>The BIOPRO Cell Chip measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs
>from cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body.
>
>It harmonizes the specific range of frequencies produced by the cell
>phone known to have biological effects--both the microwave radiation
>coming from the cell phone antenna and the ELF (extremely low frequency)
>waves from the cell phone circuitry. The BIOPRO Cell Chip provides you
>with total protection and peace of mind.
>
>Just put one of these sticker's on your phone and you're away. Larger
>devices require two stickers.
>
>Features:
>
> * Ground-breaking invention after 20 years of research
> * Developed by German Scientist
> * Backed by research study from Research Institute for Vital
>Energetics Germany
> * Based on modern physics' guiding principle of energy and information
> * Measurably neutralizes the negative effects of EMFs from
>cell-phones on bio-energetic field of the human body
> * Information permanently stored inside the BIOPRO Chip system,
>plus the energy of light guarantees flawless and indefinite operation
> * No maintenance necessary EVER!
>
>Warranty:
>
> * Lifetime Warranty through BIOPRO

You would be much better off wrapping your cell phone in 20
layers of aluminium foil.
--
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus
ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem. (In the good