Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > openhost.co.nz down?

openhost.co.nz down?

Rob

My client hosts their website with openhost.co.nz, but has said that it is
down. Can anyone else access the openhost.co.nz website at the moment.

Rob

> My client hosts their website with openhost.co.nz, but has said that it is
> down. Can anyone else access the openhost.co.nz website at the moment.

Don't worry, as soon as I posted the question, it seems to be working again.