Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how to use powerpoint & getin started............

how to use powerpoint & getin started............

=?Utf-8?B?MTAwJWJvcmljdWE=?=

hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in which i
have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea on how to
even start one................is there anyone out there with any ideas

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Create your first PowerPoint Presentation:
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011298761033

Discussions in PowerPoint General Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------

"100%boricua" wrote:

| hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in which i
| have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea on how to
| even start one................is there anyone out there with any ideas

J. Clarke

100%boricua wrote:

> hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in
> which i have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea
> on how to even start one................is there anyone out there with any
> ideas

(1) You might find it advantageous to search for a PowerPoint related venue
for discussion. microsoft.public.powerpoint would be one such.

(2) There's no trick to starting a PowerPoint presentation--just
double-click the PowerPoint icon, wait until it opens, start typing. When
your first slide is done, hit <CTRL-M> or click "Insert" then "New Slide",
and do the next one. When you're done click "File" then "save" and give it
a name. There are many bells and whistles but that's the basics.

(3) For more you might try <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q143281/>. If
you go to <http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx> you will find a
variety of resources including a good deal of free self-paced training.

Incidentally if you are going to be doing a lot of PowerPoint presentantions
and you are in the US, Circuit City has a nice presentation pointer on
clearance for 20 bucks--go to their site and search on 631-1315.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbG5wb2s=?=

I would be happy to help you with your presentations. I have tutored many
students with PowerPoint. wcdesigns21211 on yahoo messenger.

"100%boricua" wrote:

> hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in which i
> have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea on how to
> even start one................is there anyone out there with any ideas

=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbG5wb2s=?=

I would be happy to help you with your PowerPoint. I have tutored many
students.
reach me at wcdesigns21211 on ya hoo mess enger

"100%boricua" wrote:

> hello im a new college student and im required to do an assignment in which i
> have to use a powerpoint presentation. to be honest i have no idea on how to
> even start one................is there anyone out there with any ideas

Powerpoint =?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcA==?= Microsoft Certification 2 11-18-2005 03:33 AM
PowerPoint Bob Microsoft Certification 0 09-08-2004 04:46 AM
powerpoint al Microsoft Certification 0 01-22-2004 01:58 PM
Powerpoint question Suzy Microsoft Certification 0 09-30-2003 04:27 PM
Problem with using PowerPoint 2003 ins ASP.NET Marc Eggenberger ASP .Net 0 07-14-2003 10:12 AM

Advertisments