Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TradeMe can be entertaining.

TradeMe can be entertaining.

Steve Marshall

Roger Johnstone wrote:

>I'm tempted to bid on one of the many 17-foot monitors I see for auction,
>but imagine how much the freight for a 17' monitor would be!

Sure, but team it up with one of those 800GHz computers sometimes sold
on Trade Me and you'd have an impressive machine!

Matty F

Steve Marshall wrote:

> Roger Johnstone wrote:
>

>>I'm tempted to bid on one of the many 17-foot monitors I see for auction,
>>but imagine how much the freight for a 17' monitor would be!

> Sure, but team it up with one of those 800GHz computers sometimes sold
> on Trade Me and you'd have an impressive machine!

You'd probably need one of Woger's 800mm Thin Fans to cool it with.

"Can any one know were I can get 800mm that are less than 25mm thick"

trademe con? - $10 to ask a question bruce NZ Computing 44 03-14-2010 03:59 AM
Trademe alternatives? paora NZ Computing 7 03-14-2010 03:53 AM
Trademe idiots Weez NZ Computing 57 05-20-2004 05:19 AM
Question about "TradeMe" bidding Craig NZ Computing 2 01-27-2004 08:51 AM
TradeMe strangeness JD NZ Computing 16 08-08-2003 06:08 AM

Advertisments