Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 3D kitchen Software

3D kitchen Software

peter

Hi

Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

Cheer Peter...

BTMO

"peter" <> wrote

> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

AutoCAD...

bambam

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3ssue.9678$U4.1271973
@news.xtra.co.nz:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

Maybe this one for the kitchen-

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/rooms_i.../download.html

Found on this page-

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_GRAPHICS.php

Worth a look?

Ripping Silk

peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen software..?

> Cheer Peter...

that'd be like... a woman ? heh..

jokes, just jokes..

PAM.

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..

Visio will do some of what you're looking for.
I have something that was for Win98/95. I don't use it anymore and have no
idea if it works on XP/200 or whatever you're using. They also did one for
gardens and you could, I believe, download new appliances, bed shapes,
plants...etc

Would you like it. I'll see if I can track it down and post a web link to
the company web site....if they still exist

PAM.

PAM.

"PAM." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:in1we.10831

> Would you like it. I'll see if I can track it down and post a web link to
> the company web site....if they still exist

http://www.focusmultimedia.co.uk/sto...fo/ess324.html

PAM.

Roger_Nickel

peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..
>

> Cheer Peter...

IMSI/Turbocad make a simple 3D architectural modelling package for this market.
If it's the same as the version included with Turbocad 8 then it will be OK
(supports layers, libraries, BOM) although the 3D rendering is not as flash as
that in Autocad.

Roger_Nickel

peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of any good 3D kitchen and home design software..
>

> Cheer Peter...

IMSI/Turbocad make a simple 3D architectural modelling package for this market.
If it's the same as the version included with Turbocad 8 then it will be OK
(supports layers, libraries, BOM), although the 3D rendering is not as flash as
that in Autocad. Turbocad 8 was on special at Quay Computers in Wellington a few
months ago for $50 and they may have some copies left, if so you will be able to
get an excellent CAD program with a 3D modeller thrown in. I have used Turbocad
in its various incarnations for many years and can't think of anything really
bad to say about it.

Gumption

I recommend any of the products by Punch software . . . but also, 3D
Home architect just came out with a kitchen and bathroom design
software recently . . . www.3dhaonline.com . . . Punch has 2 demos on
download.com . . . super home suite and their platinum version 8.

Kitchen Cabinet Harry Computer Support 6 08-25-2006 12:35 AM
Waydowntown and Kitchen Party PseudoApparition DVD Video 0 12-31-2003 05:26 AM
KItchen design software wayne Computer Support 8 07-08-2003 07:28 PM

Advertisments