Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Don't you just hate it when...

Reply
Thread Tools

Don't you just hate it when...

 
 
Phstpok
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2005
someone writes a really long rant, someone else replies with one line,
but includes the whole 10kb rant.

PLease please please peoples

and I'm not picking on anyone in particular,

snip

take a chainsaw to it if you like,

but please learn how to snip


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brendan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2005
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:55:56 +1200, Phstpok wrote:

> someone writes a really long rant, someone else replies with one line,
> but includes the whole 10kb rant.
>
> PLease please please peoples
>
> and I'm not picking on anyone in particular,
>
> snip
>
> take a chainsaw to it if you like,
>
> but please learn how to snip


Yes it's annoying.

--

.... Brendan

217453 +(3540)- [X]

<@Chin^> My sister caught me jacking off the other week and calls me a
pervert
<@Chin^> just the other day i walked into my room and caught my sister
masturbating
<@Chin^> So she calls me a pervert again?!?
<@Chin^> there is no justice in the world...


Note: All my comments are copyright 20/06/2005 3:25:28 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
jedmeister
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2005
snip


 
Reply With Quote
 
Phstpok
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2005
jedmeister wrote:
> snip
>
>

lol
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jerry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2005
Brendan wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:55:56 +1200, Phstpok wrote:
>
>
>>someone writes a really long rant, someone else replies with one line,
>>but includes the whole 10kb rant.
>>
>>PLease please please peoples
>>
>>and I'm not picking on anyone in particular,
>>
>>snip
>>
>>take a chainsaw to it if you like,
>>
>>but please learn how to snip

>
>
> Yes it's annoying.
>


I agree
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2005
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:22:46 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
snip
>I agree

Too troo
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kent Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2005
Pon wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:22:46 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> snip
>> I agree

> Too troo

Hate it more when people agree/disagree to posts without adding anything
else to the thread.


-KENT


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brendan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-20-2005
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:31:05 +1200, Kent Smith wrote:

> Pon wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:22:46 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> snip
>>> I agree

>> Too troo

> Hate it more when people agree/disagree to posts without adding anything
> else to the thread.
>
>
> -KENT


yup.

--

.... Brendan

8814 +(5539)- [X]

<Night-hen-gayle> I gotta go. There's a dude next to me and he's watching
me type, which is sort of starting to creep me out. Yes dude next to me, I
mean you.


Note: All my comments are copyright 21/06/2005 4:12:01 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Lawrence DčOliveiro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2005
In article <d965tf$u74$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Kent Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Pon wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:22:46 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> snip
>>> I agree

>> Too troo

>Hate it more when people agree/disagree to posts without adding anything
>else to the thread.


You're not unwrong there.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kent Smith
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-26-2005
Lawrence DčOliveiro wrote:
> In article <d965tf$u74$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Kent Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Pon wrote:
>>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:22:46 +1200, Jerry <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> wrote: snip
>>>> I agree
>>> Too troo

>> Hate it more when people agree/disagree to posts without adding
>> anything else to the thread.

>
> You're not unwrong there.


A bit of originality wouldn't go amiss too.


-KENT


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RE;Kontki if you delete kontiki any program you loaded with it in it 'will not work I have tried it with three programs and none work anymore (if you se it just stop download) 1-Twitch Computer Support 5 04-23-2009 02:45 PM
If you hate your boss, you'll probably love ours! wealthy831@yahoo.com NZ Computing 5 08-17-2006 11:32 AM
D-Link DSL 504T - I hate my router - No, I really really hate it!!! Simon Harding Computer Support 7 01-03-2006 09:11 PM
Dontcha Just Hate Stupid Bitches Who Don't Share? Onideus Mad Hatter Javascript 2 02-23-2005 02:57 AM
XP - perhaps I hate it??? or am I just getting use to it?? How do I....?? R NZ Computing 17 11-01-2004 07:39 AM



Advertisments