Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > iPaq PDA 3715

iPaq PDA 3715

Mauricio Freitas

"Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42b69b51$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Keith wrote:
>> In article <42b55143$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid
>> says...
>>
>>>"Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:42b54d29$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>The Pocket PC will synchronise synchronise e-mail with only the first
>>>partnership OR with Exchange Server.
>>>
>>>The synchronisation with Exchange Server is much more reliable than with
>>>Outlook (in this case Outlook Internet, the PST based one).
>>>
>>>For the current AUTD (only valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket
>>>PC Phone Edition) or simple Exchange configuration (any Windows Mobile,
>>>over Wireless LAN, GPRS via Bluetooth or via cradle) check this article:
>>>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4048
>>>
>>>For the Exchange SP2 (coming later this year) mechanism for AUTD (only
>>>valid for Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition) check
>>>this article:
>>>http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=4638

>> What about getting your work email through Outlook Web Access (I
>> understand there's a PDA interface) and your private through your email
>> client?

> We are an enterprise Exchange enviroment and I need the email and
> everything else form outlook for it to be an effective work tool and toy
> for me.

Collector, contact me late for something that can be done on this.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz

Collector»NZ

Mauricio Freitas wrote:
> "Collector»NZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:42b69b51$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>We are an enterprise Exchange enviroment and I need the email and
>>everything else form outlook for it to be an effective work tool and toy
>>for me.
>>

> Collector, contact me late for something that can be done on this.

Will do. but its time to head for work now so later

| Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*