Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCDBA certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECKING RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCDBA certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECKING RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

vinay

FRIENDS
Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 250 usd(including exam fee)
ccna exam :- 500 usd(including exam fee)
ccnp each exam :- 600 usd(inlcduing exam fee)

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)
u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
vinay