Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ADSL options ...ideas ?

ADSL options ...ideas ?

Sc00ter

On , , 14 Jun 2005 22:58:02 +1200, Re: ADSL options ...ideas ?,
Robert Singers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Bling-Bling said
>
>> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:42:03 +1200, Robert Singers wrote:
>>
>>> In Message-ID: <pan.2005.06.12.08.45.01.920228@TRACKER> you asserted
>>> "Genuine broadband does not yet exist in NZ". That's a completely
>>> different thing to asserting that full speed DSl doesn't exist.

>> Of course it doesn't - for people who are not prepared to pay more than
>> $500/month!

>You said that real Broadband doesn't exist in NZ and then you contradicted
>yourself. I'm pointing that out. I'm not discussing DSL with you.

Flag it away now, he will change the markings on the field and
claim he is right, the best way is to killfile him and he will
have one less person to get into ****ing wars with.

>Really, your English comprehensions skills are poor as your writing skills.

For a boot boy/night porter he excels himself. He has 6 computers
networked together in his bedroom you know.
--
"I ain't proud of much I done in my life and what I
am proud of is disgusting." - Moe, "The Simpsons"