Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Advice on Best Tablet PC

Advice on Best Tablet PC

Don Hills

In article <42a910eb$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Brett Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Fairly close I suspect. I made the mistake of eating a biscuit covered in
>100's and 1000's ...

They make them in lime flavour as well now. Very tasty.

preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"
-- Microsoft advertisement on the box for Windows 2.11 for 286

BTMO

"Brett Roberts" <> wrote

> And then there was the former MSNZ employee whose cat urinated in her
> brand new M200 (and no, that's not the reason for the "former"). I
> understand we had to write that one off and buy her a new one.

So... even employee's cats **** on M$ products, eh??

-scribbles furiously-

Scooter

On , , Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:02:48 +1200, Re: Advice on Best Tablet
PC, "Brett Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And then there was the former MSNZ employee whose cat urinated in
>her brand new M200

The cat was probably jealous and thought it should have been on
her lap rather than the laptop and took revenge.

>(and no, that's not the reason for the "former"). I
>understand we had to write that one off and buy her a new one.

Cat pee is terrible if left for a few days in a keyboard, whereas
dog **** isn't bad at all when it comes to cleaning out. Milk is
another bad substance if left over the weekend before telling
your mother.

--
Opinions expressed are only my own. The above
post may or may not contain one or more of the