Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Online games retailers

Online games retailers

disco_stu

I'm trying to track down a copy of "Sabre Squadron" the Hidden and
Dangerous 2 Expansion, but not having much luck. The good folks at
gameplanet have not been able to help this time round.

Wondering if anyone out there has any NZ based online PC game store
recommendations (other than gpstore.co.nz).

Thanks

PseUDO

disco_stu wrote:
> I'm trying to track down a copy of "Sabre Squadron" the Hidden and
> Dangerous 2 Expansion, but not having much luck. The good folks at
> gameplanet have not been able to help this time round.
>
> Wondering if anyone out there has any NZ based online PC game store
> recommendations (other than gpstore.co.nz).
>
> Thanks

Try this link:

http://gamers.co.nz/customer/product...91&cat=4&page=

PseUDO

disco_stu

Cheers,

I'll give them a try.

disco_stu

Their reply...

"Actually the product has been disabled. Unfortunately we have a small
issue
where links from an outside source such as another website or certain
search
engines are still capable of displaying the page. Sorry for the
inconvenience. "

Bummer.

If anyone knows of anyone wanting to sell a copy, please let me know.

Thanks