Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Tau Henare virtually guaranteed place in Parliament

Tau Henare virtually guaranteed place in Parliament

Rider

"Cowboy Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d7dbfk$f6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We gave this prick the dump sometime ago and now it looks like he will get
> back in.
> http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=51296

Why is this here?

Rider

Cowboy Bill

We gave this prick the dump sometime ago and now it looks like he will
get back in.
http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=51296

Bruce Sinclair

In article <d7dbfk$f6$(E-Mail Removed)>, Cowboy Bill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>We gave this prick the dump sometime ago and now it looks like he will
>get back in.
>http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/default.asp?id=51296

Relaterd to computing ... um ... how exactly ?

Bruce

- George Bernard Shaw
- Ambrose Bierce

(if there were any)