Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Uggh, eBay & Firefox

Uggh, eBay & Firefox

Invisible

I just punched in a search, and get this nice BIG text at the top:

"Note: We recently made changes to enable you to view eBay search pages faster.
If your eBay pages are appearing in text-only format due to these changes,
please upgrade your Web browser <link to browser downloads>."

The pages look dog ugly, and ironically Firefox is included in the above links.
I guess FF 1.0.4 is isn't new enough for their new fangled changes.