Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Creating a News Group.

Creating a News Group.

Peter

Hi

I use Forums on the web but prefer using Outlook Express as a my news
reader. For my own business for profit purpopses I would like to create a
newsgroup. Can I just go a head and create a newsgroup. Or is there some
process.

Cheers Peter

P.S What is the thunderbird News Reader Like?

phstpok

Peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use Forums on the web but prefer using Outlook Express as a my news
> reader. For my own business for profit purpopses I would like to create a
> newsgroup. Can I just go a head and create a newsgroup. Or is there some
> process.
>
> Cheers Peter
>

> P.S What is the thunderbird News Reader Like?

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/crea...sgroups/part1/

Thunderbird looks and works like oe, use it myself in preference

Rob

--

http://phstpok.blog.co.uk/main/

Gordon

On Mon, 23 May 2005 20:36:53 +1200, phstpok wrote:

> Thunderbird looks and works like oe, use it myself in preference

Please try to put Thunderbird down. For starters it works on all sorts of
platforms.

Rob J

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on Mon, 23 May 2005
19:50:15 +1200, Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> Hi
>
> I use Forums on the web but prefer using Outlook Express as a my news
> reader. For my own business for profit purpopses I would like to create a
> newsgroup. Can I just go a head and create a newsgroup. Or is there some
> process.

If you have your own news server it is all very easy.