Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NS8

Thor

JC wrote:

> In article <d6i0vb$ims$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)where says...
>> I'm downloading ns8 now with their web install.
>>
>> Combines the flexibility of firefox with the compatibility of ie.
>>
>> Just about fell off my chair when I saw that pop up.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> Its not bad, not sure about the skins, but no doubt there will be more.

You might want to read this article, before using it too much

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/securit...9192754,00.htm

--
*~~~~~~~~Thor

Thor

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> JC wrote:
>>>Bad
>>>Typing "help:about" in the address bar loads some random webpage from my
>>>history... but not my Netscape history, my FF history... this is almost
>>>bug-reportable.

>> What's it supposed to load? When I do it, I get Netscape Search loading.

> Oddly enough, I typed the wrong thing, what I was meaning to write was
> "about:config"
> help:about in FF loads the same page, Im not sure of it, both change the
> URL to "Http://help/"
> It is related to this, http://www.kcbbs.gen.nz/ but not this page.
>
> Still, it shouldn't really load anything from another browsers cache.

Replying to myself, weird, but I see they have fixed it already, which is
probably why Roger couldn't find it earlier.

--