Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > sRGB.ICM

sRGB.ICM

=?Utf-8?B?S2F5bGVl?=

I am installing a wireless HP Photosmart 2710 all-in-one. When running the
CD to add it to my Toshiba Laptop it stops at:
*********
Copying Files...

sRGB Color Space Profile.icm
To C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\COLOR
*********
and I get the following error:
*********
Copy Error

Setup cannot copy the file sRGB.ICM

Ensure that the disc labeled '(Unknown)' is in the drive selected below, or
provide the location where the file can be found. Copy files from:
*********

WLW

Kaylee -

This is probably not a Windows Wireless Networking problem, more likely it
is an HP Printer Driver problem.

Your best source for help on this would be to contact HP Technical Support
for assistance. They have been very knowledgeable and helpful in my
experience with them.

Wish I could be more help.
--
William L. Whipple
EZine.Com

"Kaylee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am installing a wireless HP Photosmart 2710 all-in-one. When running the
> CD to add it to my Toshiba Laptop it stops at:
> *********
> Copying Files...
>
> sRGB Color Space Profile.icm
> To C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\COLOR
> *********
> and I get the following error:
> *********
> Copy Error
>
> Setup cannot copy the file sRGB.ICM
>
> Ensure that the disc labeled '(Unknown)' is in the drive selected below,
> or
> provide the location where the file can be found. Copy files from:
> *********

=?Utf-8?B?S2F5bGVl?=

Thanks William. I'll try that.

I was also prompted by the computer to enter the Microsoft Windows XP Home
Edition CD but Windows XP was already loaded in the computer when I bought it
and I don't have one.

Thanks again,
Kaylee