Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TV1,2,3,4 Frequencies

TV1,2,3,4 Frequencies

SNOman

Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
by entering a frequency.

Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

Cheers

EMB

SNOman wrote:
> Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
> channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
> by entering a frequency.
>
> Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

That will vary according to where you are located and which transmitter
or repeater you are receiving a signal from.

--
EMB

Craig Sutton

"SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
> channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
> by entering a frequency.
>
> Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4

Can't you do a channel sort after?

SNOman

EMB wrote:
> SNOman wrote:
>
>> Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
>> channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers
>> is by entering a frequency.
>>
>> Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2
>> Tv3 C4

> That will vary according to where you are located and which transmitter
> or repeater you are receiving a signal from.

In Auckland from Waitakere Trans

SNOman

Craig Sutton wrote:
> "SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
>>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
>>by entering a frequency.
>>
>>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4
>>

> Can't you do a channel sort after?

Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

Craig Sutton

"SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Craig Sutton wrote:
> > "SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
> >>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
> >>by entering a frequency.
> >>
> >>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3

C4

> > Can't you do a channel sort after?
> >

> Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
> 4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

That seems correct, Wharite? site?
Those are the true channel numbers .

GraB

On Tue, 10 May 2005 20:52:41 +1200, SNOman <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Craig Sutton wrote:
>> "SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Playing around with a PC TV card. If I do an autoscan if frigs up the
>>>channel numbers. The only way I can input the correct channel numbers is
>>>by entering a frequency.
>>>
>>>Can anyobe tell me what the appropriate frequencies are for TV1 TV2 Tv3 C4
>>>

>> Can't you do a channel sort after?
>>

>Nope it's put TV1 in as channel 2 and I can't change it. TV2 is channel
>4, TV3 channel 7, C4 channel 9

They are the channels they are actually on. Depending on the card you
could rename those channels and hide the ones inbetween, which is what
I do with my TView99 bt878 card.

Daver

Ch 2 - 55.25 - tv1
Ch 4 - 175.25 - tv2
Ch 7 - 196.25 - tv3
Ch 9 - 210.25 - tv4

Getting word frequencies from files which are in folder. krisbee1983@gmail.com Python 5 04-05-2007 04:37 AM
numpy: frequencies robert Python 2 11-18-2006 05:41 PM
Arbitrary Clock Frequencies From Base Clock abhisheknag@gmail.com VHDL 5 06-23-2006 12:45 PM
B vs G: Frequencies Used? (PeteCresswell) Wireless Networking 2 01-01-2006 08:16 PM
Cordless keyboard mouse frequencies Melv Computer Support 7 11-29-2003 03:34 AM

Advertisments