Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > paradises mail server has been up the spout for days

Reply
Thread Tools

paradises mail server has been up the spout for days

 
 
thing
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2005
May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Authorization failure on
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (previously authorized)
May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Query status=3 (AUTHFAIL)

regards

Thing

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dave - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2005
thing wrote:
> May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Authorization failure on
> (E-Mail Removed) (previously authorized)
> May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Query status=3 (AUTHFAIL)


Just popping in for a sec, Vodafones pxt to email aint working properly
either, it all began on friday... on checking the headers from my
previous pxts, they all come via paradise.

***begin headers***
from smtp-2.paradise.net.nz (smtp-2b.paradise.net.nz [202.0.32.211]) by
linda-2.paradise.net.nz (Paradise.net.nz) with ESMTP id
<(E-Mail Removed)> for (E-Mail Removed);
Mon, 09 May 2005 07:42:48 +1200 (NZST)
***end headers***

It's a pain in the proverbial.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Allistar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2005
Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> thing wrote:
>> May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Authorization failure on
>> (E-Mail Removed) (previously authorized)
>> May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Query status=3 (AUTHFAIL)

>
> Just popping in for a sec, Vodafones pxt to email aint working properly
> either, it all began on friday... on checking the headers from my
> previous pxts, they all come via paradise.
>
> ***begin headers***
> from smtp-2.paradise.net.nz (smtp-2b.paradise.net.nz [202.0.32.211]) by
> linda-2.paradise.net.nz (Paradise.net.nz) with ESMTP id
> <(E-Mail Removed)> for (E-Mail Removed);
> Mon, 09 May 2005 07:42:48 +1200 (NZST)
> ***end headers***
>
> It's a pain in the proverbial.


Indeed. I have had the same issue over the last few days. Sending pics from
our holiday to my email doesn't work when using the Paradise mail server,
but upon changing it to a new server it worked ok.

I wish they'd get their act (and their mail server) sorted out.

Allistar.
 
Reply With Quote
 
thing
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2005
Allistar wrote:
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>
>
>>thing wrote:
>>
>>>May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Authorization failure on
>>>(E-Mail Removed) (previously authorized)
>>>May 10 10:14:44 katrina fetchmail[375]: Query status=3 (AUTHFAIL)

>>
>>Just popping in for a sec, Vodafones pxt to email aint working properly
>>either, it all began on friday... on checking the headers from my
>>previous pxts, they all come via paradise.
>>
>>***begin headers***
>>from smtp-2.paradise.net.nz (smtp-2b.paradise.net.nz [202.0.32.211]) by
>>linda-2.paradise.net.nz (Paradise.net.nz) with ESMTP id
>><(E-Mail Removed)> for (E-Mail Removed);
>>Mon, 09 May 2005 07:42:48 +1200 (NZST)
>>***end headers***
>>
>>It's a pain in the proverbial.

>
>
> Indeed. I have had the same issue over the last few days. Sending pics from
> our holiday to my email doesn't work when using the Paradise mail server,
> but upon changing it to a new server it worked ok.
>
> I wish they'd get their act (and their mail server) sorted out.
>
> Allistar.



When I finally got through their voice activated dork system, they asked
me to reset my password, seems they have a pasword
authentication/database issue, you may have to phone them. I will
monitor it.

regards

Thing

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What a bunch of crap Slingshot has been for the last few days and still is E. Scrooge NZ Computing 3 11-15-2008 01:46 PM
the tutor list has been strangely silent for a few days. Anyone knowwhat has happened? bill.wu Python 0 01-17-2008 03:38 PM
ANZ internet banking up the spout? Ian NZ Computing 5 01-09-2008 08:46 PM
The Internet has been off for two days =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= Computer Support 5 03-18-2006 05:54 AM
The printing has been stopped and this job has been add to the queu? dejola Computer Support 6 12-30-2005 03:26 AM



Advertisments