Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > slim optical drive

slim optical drive

Mark

Hi

I have just got myself a silverstone case which is silver and found one
problem with it. that it needs a slim optical drive.

The problem is I am having some troubles finding one that will match my
case.

so the question is does anyone know of a place in NZ or Oz that sales a
slim optical drive within a price range from $100-200nzl

I had found a place in the UK, http://www.mini-itx.com/store/default.asp?c=
5 which had : Panasonic CW8123 Slotload Combo CDRW/DVD - Silver Bezel. As
it just so happens it is just what I am looking for, but I havn't been able
to find in (or anything close) in NZ

Thanks in advanced.

Mark

shannon

Mark wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just got myself a silverstone case which is silver and found one
> problem with it. that it needs a slim optical drive.
>
> The problem is I am having some troubles finding one that will match my
> case.
>
> so the question is does anyone know of a place in NZ or Oz that sales a
> slim optical drive within a price range from $100-200nzl
>
> I had found a place in the UK, http://www.mini-itx.com/store/default.asp?c=
> 5 which had : Panasonic CW8123 Slotload Combo CDRW/DVD - Silver Bezel. As
> it just so happens it is just what I am looking for, but I havn't been able
> to find in (or anything close) in NZ
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> Mark

ascent.co.nz has a Mitsumi slim CD reader listed