Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > nero cd cover problem?

nero cd cover problem?

rolling

Using nero 5.5 with an original music in the drive I select cd copy and
after the initial analyzing of the disc I get the option to import the cd
info from the internet, I do this and then I can choose the print cover
option and cover design starts up and I can print the cd cover with the
track listing etc... all done automatically, the problem I have is when I
try to do the same but with the copy in the cd drive, I then don't get any
option to print the cover or import cd info, the disc is copied without any
options coming up after the initial cd scan, i.e there is no pause it just
starts reading the entire cd for the copy instead. So is this a fault or is
this by design for some reason and is there a way around the problem? I have
tried looking for a way around but have found none.