Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Is it true?

Is it true?

CSE

MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..

On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:55:52 +1200, Chris Hope <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>CSE wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:23:31 +1200, Chris Hope
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>How do I seem to know all about it? You said "And would you like to
>>>know why" which sounds like a question to me. It sounds like from a
>>>few people's posts that a few people would like to know why.

>> You started the Crap so finish it, I did not see any one else make
>> such a statement..

>What are you talking about Roger? What "crap" did I start? Are you
>confusing me with the OP?

Collector»NZ

Drop me an email to my unmunged address here

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*
Pictorial Amusement from the web at
http://nzcollector.blogspot.com

Craig Sutton

"CSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain

shop
> >in Wgtn???
> >

> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very

good
> light at all.

Oh so you are admitting it is you?? nice of you to confirm that for us

EMB

CSE wrote:
> MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..

No Roger, the matter is not closed - you harp on in other people's
threads well beyond what is reasonable. Summat's obviously gone down
(ostensibly involving you and a computer shop) - either openly admit
what the WHOLE situation is, or categorically DENY any involvement with
the matter, but don't just sweep it under the carpet.

--
EMB

EMB

On Mon, 09 May 2005 16:06:06 +1200, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>CSE wrote:
>> MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..
>>

>No Roger, the matter is not closed - you harp on in other people's
>threads well beyond what is reasonable. Summat's obviously gone down
>(ostensibly involving you and a computer shop) - either openly admit
>what the WHOLE situation is, or categorically DENY any involvement with
>the matter, but don't just sweep it under the carpet.
>

>--
>EMB

Can't you READ

MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..

So F off little Boy..

I did not start the this thread Craig Sutton did so he can fill you in on it
all.

CSE

On Mon, 9 May 2005 15:38:03 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"CSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:38:24 +1200, "Craig Sutton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >That a well known poster in this group has been banned from a certain

>shop
>> >in Wgtn???
>> >

>> And would you like to know why, as it does not show up the shop in very

>good
>> light at all.
>>

>Oh so you are admitting it is you?? nice of you to confirm that for us

You can't seem to read can you..

CSE wrote:
> On Mon, 09 May 2005 16:06:06 +1200, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>No Roger, the matter is not closed - you harp on in other people's
>>threads well beyond what is reasonable. Summat's obviously gone down
>>(ostensibly involving you and a computer shop) - either openly admit
>>what the WHOLE situation is, or categorically DENY any involvement with
>>the matter, but don't just sweep it under the carpet.

> Can't you READ
>

> MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..
>

> So F off little Boy..
>

> I did not start the this thread Craig Sutton did so he can fill you in on it
> all.

Yes I can read Roger, and no you're not God so you can't just close the
thread at your whim! Anyone in their right mind would clear their name
rather than try and sweep matters under the carpet. How about (for once
) you act in a principled and honest way and actually post some facts as
they are known to you.

--
EMB

Bruce Sinclair

In article <op.sqhubxfhlk46je@xp2100>, cowboyz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
(snip)
>> So woger got thrown out of a PC shop huh? Hardly surprising. I wonder if
>> it
>> was for shoplifting or just being a pain?

I wouldn't suggest it was for anything criminal ...

>He was probably "advising" the shop how to setup their computers.

More likely simply wandering around pointing at things and mumbling loudly
... "well that's crap (tm)".

Bruce

-------------------------------------
- George Bernard Shaw
- Ambrose Bierce

(if there were any)

Craig Sutton

"CSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 09 May 2005 16:06:06 +1200, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >CSE wrote:
> >> MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..
> >>

> >No Roger, the matter is not closed - you harp on in other people's
> >threads well beyond what is reasonable. Summat's obviously gone down
> >(ostensibly involving you and a computer shop) - either openly admit
> >what the WHOLE situation is, or categorically DENY any involvement with
> >the matter, but don't just sweep it under the carpet.
> >

> >--
> >EMB

> Can't you READ
>

> MATTER IS now CLOSE NO MORE FOLLOW UPS..
> >

> So F off little Boy..
>

> I did not start the this thread Craig Sutton did so he can fill you in on

it
> all.

I was just commenting on a rumour that I had heard that a well known Nz
..comp user no longer deals with a well known Wgtn computer shop.

Then furthur back in the thread you admit to it being you. Then you try and
close off all talk on the thread.

Very interesting response