Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AV Firewall combo

AV Firewall combo

GraB

http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1

Anyone had a look at it?

Collector»NZ

GraB said the following on 7/05/2005 5:42 p.m.:
> http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1
>
> Anyone had a look at it?

If it is upto the standard of the free AVG antivirus, it
will be good for end users.

Inotice there is no statement about it remaining free
outside the beta period!

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
*Slow day Posts Blog*
Pictorial Amusement from the web at
http://nzcollector.blogspot.com

Peter Huebner

> GraB said the following on 7/05/2005 5:42 p.m.:
> > http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1
> >
> > Anyone had a look at it?

> If it is upto the standard of the free AVG antivirus, it
> will be good for end users.
>
> Inotice there is no statement about it remaining free
> outside the beta period!

I don't think the Kerio firewall is or ever was freeware. So I'd be
surprised if they were to include it in the free version.

However, if I didn't have Sygate Pro already I might well consider
spending some money on this combo.

-P.