Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > replace lcd screen in laptop

replace lcd screen in laptop

Mark

Hi. Anybody have a feel for the cost of replacing the lcd screen in a HP
laptop. I am thinking 'dear' - but what $$$?

Thanks

-=rjh=-

Mark wrote:
> Hi. Anybody have a feel for the cost of replacing the lcd screen in a HP
> laptop. I am thinking 'dear' - but what $$$?
>
> Thanks

No idea, sorry, but I bet it won't be cheap.

However, I have here an unidentified late(ish) model screen (complete
lid, actually) in unknown condition but looks OK visually. Keyboard
likewise.

You never know your luck, email me.

cheers

James West