Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradise worse server in Newzealand

Paradise worse server in Newzealand

E. Scrooge

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Suzee.4120$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
>
>> happened a few years ago. The new Hard Drive they installed was stuffed

> Forgive the nit picking, and I only mention it coz I've seen you do it a
> few times.
> hard drive. Not Hard Drive.
>
> Jay

Who gives a ****?

If I want to name the computer hardware that way then I ****ing will.
You see a lot of things in that vast imagination of yours.

E. Scrooge

A.Poster

Jay wrote:

> Forgive the nit picking, and I only mention it coz I've seen you do it a few
> times.

Should we comment each time you use words such as 'coz'?

Jay

"A.Poster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d5evea$198$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jay wrote:
>
>> Forgive the nit picking, and I only mention it coz I've seen you do it a
>> few times.

> Should we comment each time you use words such as 'coz'?

yes please

Jay

ok you ****head... I asked you nicely, next time I *will* kill you!

> E. Scrooge

A.Poster

Jay wrote:
> "A.Poster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d5evea$198$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Jay wrote:
>>

>>>Forgive the nit picking, and I only mention it coz I've seen you do it a
>>>few times.

>>Should we comment each time you use words such as 'coz'?

> yes please

OK but we won't mention your lack of capitals and punctuation.

E. Scrooge

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VPDee.4186$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Suzee.4120$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message

>>> Forgive the nit picking, and I only mention it coz I've seen you do it a
>>> few times.
>>> hard drive. Not Hard Drive.
>>>
>>> Jay

>> Who gives a ****?
>>
>> If I want to name the computer hardware that way then I ****ing will.
>> You see a lot of things in that vast imagination of yours.

> ok you ****head... I asked you nicely, next time I *will* kill you!

Ok, Dopey.

You've made a very serious threat through your ISP XTRA.

Did you ever bother to think what I might choose to do about the threat that
you've made?
Only an idiot would not have considered the possible options as a result of
you choosing to post such a threat against someone.

Do you work for TVNZ on the Close Up program?

E. Scrooge

Jay

> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:VPDee.4186$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Suzee.4120$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Who gives a ****?
>>>
>>> If I want to name the computer hardware that way then I ****ing will.
>>> You see a lot of things in that vast imagination of yours.

>> ok you ****head... I asked you nicely, next time I *will* kill you!

> Ok, Dopey.
>
> You've made a very serious threat through your ISP XTRA.
>
> Did you ever bother to think what I might choose to do about the threat
> that you've made?
> Only an idiot would not have considered the possible options as a result
> of you choosing to post such a threat against someone.
>
> Do you work for TVNZ on the Close Up program?

Dear oh dear Scrooge.
You really are a knob with no sense of humour.
Dear Xtra,
This post is to inform you that I plan to fly down to Dunedin and kill
E.Scrooge in the most vile manner possible.
Once finished I plan to burn his house to the ground and then use his family
for medical experiments.
Your loyal subscriber.
Jay

> E. Scrooge

Jay

"A.Poster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d5f21h$839$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jay wrote:
>> "A.Poster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:d5evea$198$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Should we comment each time you use words such as 'coz'?

>> yes please

> OK but we won't mention your lack of capitals and punctuation.

spoil sport!

E. Scrooge

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news8Fee.4215$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:VPDee.4186$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message

>>> ok you ****head... I asked you nicely, next time I *will* kill you!

>> Ok, Dopey.
>>
>> You've made a very serious threat through your ISP XTRA.
>>
>> Did you ever bother to think what I might choose to do about the threat
>> that you've made?
>> Only an idiot would not have considered the possible options as a result
>> of you choosing to post such a threat against someone.
>>
>> Do you work for TVNZ on the Close Up program?

> Dear oh dear Scrooge.
> You really are a knob with no sense of humour.
> Dear Xtra,
> This post is to inform you that I plan to fly down to Dunedin and kill
> E.Scrooge in the most vile manner possible.
> Once finished I plan to burn his house to the ground and then use his
> family for medical experiments.
> Your loyal subscriber.
> Jay

You are also the biggest fool that XTRA has ever had.

E. Scrooge

Bret

On Fri, 6 May 2005 19:36:13 +1200, "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:VPDee.4186$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in message

>>> ok you ****head... I asked you nicely, next time I *will* kill you!

>> Ok, Dopey.
>>
>> You've made a very serious threat through your ISP XTRA.
>>
>> Did you ever bother to think what I might choose to do about the threat
>> that you've made?
>> Only an idiot would not have considered the possible options as a result
>> of you choosing to post such a threat against someone.
>>
>> Do you work for TVNZ on the Close Up program?

>Dear oh dear Scrooge.
>You really are a knob with no sense of humour.
>Dear Xtra,
>This post is to inform you that I plan to fly down to Dunedin and kill
>E.Scrooge in the most vile manner possible.
>Once finished I plan to burn his house to the ground and then use his family
>for medical experiments.
>Your loyal subscriber.
>Jay

ROTFL