Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradise problems contuine

Paradise problems contuine

thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz

According to the recorded message I get when I ring thier help desk,
there may be mail delays with paradise, I havent recieved any emails
today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.

It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

T-Boy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> According to the recorded message I get when I ring thier help desk,
> there may be mail delays with paradise, I havent recieved any emails
> today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.
>
> It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

Yes - this has been happening since at least 3:20pm yesterday. The
techie told me on the phone that the "sober.o" virus/worm was causing
mass inundation of email on their server - and that it was still running
and would be slow to catch up. Every now and then I'm getting an email
through - many hours late (I can tell cos I push my own domain emails to
Paradise so I can "one POP account" them back. So I can see what time
emails are going past my server.)

'tis a shame they haven't sorted the problem yet. Makes you wonder what
the hell they're doing.

I guess I could go on about how Saturn TV (50,51,52) were down the other
night - all night, too. And maybe how their programs are so crappy
these days. Maybe too about how they are putting more and more
commercial advertising on these days.

Makes one consider dumping the cable, Saturn TV, phone, cellphone - the
fuken lot.

--
Duncan

Kky

On 4 May 2005 21:58:36 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>According to the recorded message I get when I ring thier help desk,
>there may be mail delays with paradise, I havent recieved any emails
>today, even though people have rung me to tell me they have written.
>
>It is now 455pm, anyone else, still not receiving thier emails?

I wish I had have come in here first this evening instead of sending
numerous test emails to my Paradise box. ))