Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Any Paradise Users having email problems

Any Paradise Users having email problems

thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz

Okay I can send emails okay, but when I go to check email it comes back
that there is no new messages, which I know is wrong, because I have
had phonecalls from people saying they have written to me.

Are any other Paradise users having these problems?

Sam

Yes
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Okay I can send emails okay, but when I go to check email it comes back
> that there is no new messages, which I know is wrong, because I have
> had phonecalls from people saying they have written to me.
>
> Are any other Paradise users having these problems?

Allistar

Sam wrote:

> Yes
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Okay I can send emails okay, but when I go to check email it comes back
>> that there is no new messages, which I know is wrong, because I have
>> had phonecalls from people saying they have written to me.
>>
>> Are any other Paradise users having these problems?

It seems their SMTP/POP server was down, it's back up now.

Allistar.

Kerry Ferrand

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> Okay I can send emails okay, but when I go to check email it comes back
> that there is no new messages, which I know is wrong, because I have
> had phonecalls from people saying they have written to me.
>
> Are any other Paradise users having these problems?

yep..been having problems for the last few days actually

CSE

On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:14:57 +1200, Kerry Ferrand <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Okay I can send emails okay, but when I go to check email it comes back
>> that there is no new messages, which I know is wrong, because I have
>> had phonecalls from people saying they have written to me.
>>
>> Are any other Paradise users having these problems?
>>

>yep..been having problems for the last few days actually

Yes Junk mail..