Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dual Layer Discs

Dual Layer Discs

Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand

Thanks
Kev

CSE

On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>
>Thanks
>Kev

I do not know ware you can bur them from ..

ShuckItAnShee

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsXyde.3153$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>
> Thanks
> Kev

http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

JedMeister

"ShuckItAnShee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VZzde.3174$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsXyde.3153$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kev

> http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

Not cheap - bluray will be here by the time these become affordable.

CSE

On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>newsXyde.3153$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kev

>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404

The Dearest shop in Wellington..

You must be joking..

I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

AD.

On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:37:06 +1200, CSE wrote:

> On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:44:51 +1200, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>>
>>Thanks
>>Kev

> I do not know ware you can bur them from ..

hehe, Woger hassling someone about their spelling

That's a bit like Lennier hassling someone for being irrational and
inconsistent.

And he made his own new spelling mistake in it (of course).

Cue response from Woger claiming it was deliberate, and one from Gavin
calling me a bully (I'll risk it).

--
Cheers
Anton

MarkH

CSE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>newsXyde.3153$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Where can I bur Dual Layer Discs in New Zealand
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Kev

>>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
>>

> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
>
> You must be joking..
>
> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?

Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!

I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
theirs are dearer too.

If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
understand binary and those that don't"

CSE

On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>CSE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:55:15 +1200, "ShuckItAnShee"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>newsXyde.3153$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>http://www.pbwellington.co.nz/p.aspx?3404
>>>

>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
>>
>> You must be joking..
>>
>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
>
>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
>
>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
>theirs are dearer too.
>
>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
>

>--
>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
>"There are 10 types of people, those that
> understand binary and those that don't"

Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
being 16 with only a little wily..

FreedomChooser

On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:41:01 +1200, CSE <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>CSE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

>>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
>>>
>>> You must be joking..
>>>
>>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

>>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
>>
>>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
>>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
>>
>>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
>>theirs are dearer too.
>>
>>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
>>

>>--
>>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
>>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
>>"There are 10 types of people, those that
>> understand binary and those that don't"

>Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
>being 16 with only a little wily..

The record will show that Woger onece pretended to be a person with no
willy

Nicolaas Hawkins

On Tue, 03 May 2005 14:41:01 +1200, CSE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
<news:(E-Mail Removed) >:

> On Tue, 03 May 2005 02:23:35 GMT, MarkH <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>CSE <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

>>> The Dearest shop in Wellington..
>>>
>>> You must be joking..
>>>
>>> I think that DSE would be far far cheaper..

>>Really? Then why don't you enlighten us?
>>
>>Since DSE have their own website we should be able to find these fabled
>>'far far cheaper' disks, I could only find dearer ones, please post a link!
>>
>>I have checked QMB because they are generally good on their prices, but
>>theirs are dearer too.
>>
>>If you can't back up your claims then you should not post!
>>

>>--
>>Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
>>See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 3-May-05)
>>"There are 10 types of people, those that
>> understand binary and those that don't"

> Get lost, you are a poor excuse of a Person, but may be you can't help
> being 16 with only a little wily..

Most 16-year-olds (or even 14-year-olds) have willies that would put yours
to shame, dickless.