Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Funnie

OT: Friday Funnie

Frisbee®

Remember Windows 1.03? I do, like it was just yesterday.

The company I worked for at the time adopted a slogan for themselves to use
at that year's Comdex: "We don't do Windows." That company went belly-up
(after I left, of course).

http://www.digibarn.com/collections/...01.htm?wp_ml=0

http://tinyurl.com/2tbeh?wp_ml=0

--
Fris "Misty, water-colored memories" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Remember Windows 1.03?

*shudder*

yes...make the nightmares go away...mommy?

(I also remember the dambed mouse that it came with)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- IneedsignificantlymoreroominthislineforwhatIwantto say.

The Rev [MCT]

Rememebr Bob??

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Remember Windows 1.03? I do, like it was just yesterday.
>
> The company I worked for at the time adopted a slogan for themselves to
> use at that year's Comdex: "We don't do Windows." That company went
> belly-up (after I left, of course).
>
> http://www.digibarn.com/collections/...01.htm?wp_ml=0
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2tbeh?wp_ml=0
>
> --
> Fris "Misty, water-colored memories" bee®, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
>
> http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

Neil

did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Rememebr Bob??

what about Bob?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "Let's send these packages to the poor overseas," she said carefully.

Frisbee®

news:Xns97985FA9B13AEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Rememebr Bob??

> what about Bob?

Bob's not here, man.

TBone

And on the eigth day "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Remember Bob??

Yep. I still keep the MS-BOB sweatshirt I got working the booth at Comdex
around to frighten the other geeks around the office.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Neil

did you hear TBone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

> I still keep the MS-BOB sweatshirt I got working the booth at Comdex
> around to frighten the other geeks around the office.

I just wet myself...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Bug free, cheap, or on time. Pick two.

OT: Firday Funnie Frisbee® MCSE 16 03-18-2006 12:14 AM
SOMETHING FUNNIE! Chucky Computer Support 3 05-15-2004 01:23 AM
I passed 70-216 on friday F1_Häkkinen MCSE 1 09-15-2003 01:36 PM
Taking 70-216 on Friday billyw MCSE 4 09-01-2003 08:05 PM
218 Friday Zorro MCSE 1 08-26-2003 03:16 PM

Advertisments