Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > setup a D-Link 624 to a laptop so Random disconnect STOP

setup a D-Link 624 to a laptop so Random disconnect STOP

=?Utf-8?B?b3BhbGV5ZQ==?=

Can someone provide me with instructions to setup my router?
I follow the instruction provided and continuously get disconnected after a
few minutes. Tech Support is close to impossilbe to get ahold of.
I have a DSL service, and a ADSL d-link modem provided by my server.
the laptop works with Atheros Super G antena.
Is a firmware required to be down loaded? Whats up?

TW

I have a D-Link624 and after upgrading the firmware to the latest update I
no longer get dropped. In fact, I also get better range than I did before
the update. Try it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...