Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Daves not the only Wifi Car Nut

Daves not the only Wifi Car Nut

Collector»NZ

http://moro.fbrtech.com/~tora/EVDO/index.html

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:
> http://moro.fbrtech.com/~tora/EVDO/index.html

the google map updating thing is freaking awesome... I want one... or do I.

Just imagine how locatable this guy is, I dont think I want to be *that*
availible, having a cell phone is annoying enough.

Collector»NZ

Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 21/04/2005 11:06 a.m.:
> Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> http://moro.fbrtech.com/~tora/EVDO/index.html

> the google map updating thing is freaking awesome... I want one... or do I.
>
> Just imagine how locatable this guy is, I dont think I want to be *that*
> availible, having a cell phone is annoying enough.

Now if only I could get the navman to take a screen shot and a script to
push it to a website via a GPRS data connection, everyone would know
exactly where I am.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:
>>> http://moro.fbrtech.com/~tora/EVDO/index.html

>> the google map updating thing is freaking awesome... I want one... or
>> do I.
>> Just imagine how locatable this guy is, I dont think I want to be
>> *that* availible, having a cell phone is annoying enough.

> Now if only I could get the navman to take a screen shot and a script to
> push it to a website via a GPRS data connection, everyone would know
> exactly where I am.

Im working on this for dave.net.nz

Pretty simple, although I still have to manually push the button on my
phone, Im wondering if I got a new palm/MS/Linus(if possible) based
phone I could script it to make an alarm, take a pic say 10 seconds
after the alarm, email or upload the pic to my site, and the site to
process/re-size the pic and add time stamps etc.

No reason for it, maybe someone would want it, maybe I could sell it?
who knows, for now it is a toy.

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments