Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > XBOX Cheats??

XBOX Cheats??

SNOman

Hi

Got MTX Mototrax and have worked my way reasonably far through the game
(over a long period of time). Have hit a point now where I need a
specific trick to unlock the next free ride area, but can't find the
thing I need to do to unlock the trick. So, don't want to waste much
more time and simply want to unlock all the areas so I can ride some new
terrain.

After looking for 'cheats' they all say to enter xyz code on the options
menu, but how do you do this? if you go to the options menu there are
only game and sound options and certainly nowhere you can enter an alpha
numeric code.

Any info appreciated.

SNOman

SNOman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Got MTX Mototrax and have worked my way reasonably far through the game
> (over a long period of time). Have hit a point now where I need a
> specific trick to unlock the next free ride area, but can't find the
> thing I need to do to unlock the trick. So, don't want to waste much
> more time and simply want to unlock all the areas so I can ride some new
> terrain.
>
> After looking for 'cheats' they all say to enter xyz code on the options
> menu, but how do you do this? if you go to the options menu there are
> only game and sound options and certainly nowhere you can enter an alpha
> numeric code.
>
> Any info appreciated.

OK, I'm a dick.

It's the 'other' options menu. FFS there's two of them. Shows I've never
cheated in an xbox game before