Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSD/MCPD stuy material

MCSD/MCPD stuy material

=?Utf-8?B?YXJzMjAwNg==?=

I am a programmer and have been working on windows applications in.NET 1.1
for 2 yrs now.I am considering getting an MCSD cert.however there have been a
lot of the recent talk about MCSD vs MCPD. After reading all views and escp
the fact that MCPD study material does not come out until mid 2006.I am
thinking of giving the MCSD exams and then taking the upgrade exams.this is
mainly becos I am familiar with 1.1 and going for MCPD would be like
venturing into dark waters.What do you think??
Also whats the best self study material for 70-315,70-316,70,320 and 70-300?

=?Utf-8?B?U2Fp?=

Que publishers for this exams I felt better

"ars2006" wrote:

> I am a programmer and have been working on windows applications in.NET 1.1
> for 2 yrs now.I am considering getting an MCSD cert.however there have been a
> lot of the recent talk about MCSD vs MCPD. After reading all views and escp
> the fact that MCPD study material does not come out until mid 2006.I am
> thinking of giving the MCSD exams and then taking the upgrade exams.this is
> mainly becos I am familiar with 1.1 and going for MCPD would be like
> venturing into dark waters.What do you think??
> Also whats the best self study material for 70-315,70-316,70,320 and 70-300?

=?Utf-8?B?amFhcm9u?=

I've heard that the Kalani books by QUE are good for 70-315 and 70-320.
Personally, I just used the Microsoft Press books and passed both exams the
first time.
--
-Jason