Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Cool computer, no I really mean cool

Cool computer, no I really mean cool

Collector╗NZ

70 case fans, yep 70 of them.

http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm

Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

| Local 40.9000░S, 174.9830░E |

The Other Guy

Collector╗NZ wrote:
> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
>
> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
>
> Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

I think it looks rather 'cool'.

The Other Guy

Peter Huebner

says...
> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
>
> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
>
> Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

I like his remark at the end: "and it's as easily moved as a freshly
dead hippopotamus". He's obviously never tried moving a *long* dead
hippo, like, once it's got to the saucy stage ...

I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

-P.

Me

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
>says...
>> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
>>
>> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm

Has the boss querried the high reorder rate for cooling fans yet?

Bling-Bling

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector┬╗NZ wrote:

> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
>
> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
>
> Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

Wouldn't be named "Woger" by any chance?

Bling Bling

Bling-Bling

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:

> I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
> with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

Eewww!

Bling Bling

Collector┬╗NZ

Bling-Bling said the following on 17/04/2005 9:42 a.m.:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector┬╗NZ wrote:
>

>>70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
>>
>>http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
>>
>>Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

> Wouldn't be named "Woger" by any chance?
>

> Bling Bling

No that project is way to cool for Woger

| Local 40.9000┬░S, 174.9830┬░E |

Roger Johnstone

In <pan.2005.04.16.21.50.57.566990@TRACKER> Bling-Bling wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:
>
>> I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my
>> arse with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

> Eewww!

It might have been a RAM.

http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

Nicolaas Hawkins

On 17 Apr 2005 00:12:39 GMT, Roger Johnstone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in <news:(E-Mail Removed) >:

> In <pan.2005.04.16.21.50.57.566990@TRACKER> Bling-Bling wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:
>>
>>> I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my
>>> arse with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

>> Eewww!

> It might have been a RAM.

Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
is a bad spell of wether.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
readers of alt.comp.freeware.
E-Mail me for details: (E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.

Bling-Bling

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:01:35 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

>>> Eewww!

>> It might have been a RAM.

> Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
> is a bad spell of wether.

Just don't let Mary Lambie learn of this. ;o)

Bling Bling