Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Grisoft down?

Grisoft down?

Peter Huebner

Can't get through to Grisoft just when I need to manually download a
recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.

Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?

-P.

Peter Huebner

In article <(E-Mail Removed). nz>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ess says...
> Can't get through to Grisoft just when I need to manually download a
> recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.
>
> Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?
>
> -P.

Ah, there is something about it on the MOTD - 15 minutes of maybe
limited international connectivity due to upstream maintenance. Looks
like it didn't quite work out that way. I have intermittently not been
able to get Grisoft, Sygate, and several other sites, suddenly Grisoft
works again, then part of Sygate doesn't ...

<sigh>

-P.

phstpok

Peter Huebner wrote:
> Can't get through to Grisoft just when I need to manually download a
> recent virus definitions file. Connection just times out.
>
> Is this Ihug specific, or do others experience this problem too?
>
> -P.

No problem Ihug dialup ns7

Grisoft AVG Malcolm Computer Support 7 05-07-2005 02:07 AM
Grisoft AVG 7.0 *****General Computer Support 8 01-07-2005 11:48 PM
Grisoft AVG LO&MsLO Computer Support 5 02-15-2004 06:09 PM
Grisoft AVG Update - Juan Pérez Computer Support 6 02-06-2004 09:15 AM
Alternative to Grisoft AVG? Sherry Computer Support 59 11-08-2003 10:20 PM

Advertisments