Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Firefox 1.02 query

Firefox 1.02 query

KiwiBrian

I have FF 1.02 and the Webdeveloper plugin.
When I launch FF it has the left hand sidebar displayed.
Is there a setting to prevent the sidebar from being displayed when I launch
FF?
TIA
Brian Tozer

steve

KiwiBrian wrote:
> I have FF 1.02 and the Webdeveloper plugin.
> When I launch FF it has the left hand sidebar displayed.
> Is there a setting to prevent the sidebar from being displayed when I launch
> FF?
> TIA
> Brian Tozer

On the menu bar: View -> sidebar

......or did I not understand you properly and the Webdeveloper plugin
somehow alters that?

KiwiBrian

news:425f0c3c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> KiwiBrian wrote:
>> I have FF 1.02 and the Webdeveloper plugin.
>> When I launch FF it has the left hand sidebar displayed.
>> Is there a setting to prevent the sidebar from being displayed when I
>> launch FF?
>> TIA

> On the menu bar: View -> sidebar
> .....or did I not understand you properly and the Webdeveloper plugin
> somehow alters that?

Thanks but it is not the problem.
When FF is launched there is an empty sidebar present.
Strange.
Brian Tozer

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments