Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Dsl Router with firewall and traffic shaping, where to get and what brand.

Dsl Router with firewall and traffic shaping, where to get and what brand.

Jeremy

Hi

I was reading an aussie comp mag and it had a review on zyxel 660h router
that can traffic
shape on both the upstream and downstream very handy for emule. Now that in
conjuction with firewall features is just what i'am looking for.

Anybody recommend a brand or model, that will do this that is here in Nz, I
cannot find
it in nz online shops,

Thanks

Jeremy