Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Knoppix 3.81 released NZ Mirror?

Knoppix 3.81 released NZ Mirror?

GJ

I like Knoppix. It has saved my windows system a few times.

The 3.81 release is out. Bittorrent tracker at
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/

However, the only NZ site with Knoppix, ftp://ftp.debian.co.nz/Knoppix/
only has 3.7

Any other NZ mirrors out there. I am 1/3 way through the month with a
5Gb allocation and 3.5Gb used already. Roll on the 28th of April.

GJ

Dave - Dave.net.nz

GJ wrote:
> The 3.81 release is out. Bittorrent tracker at
> http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/
> However, the only NZ site with Knoppix, ftp://ftp.debian.co.nz/Knoppix/
> only has 3.7

> Any other NZ mirrors out there. I am 1/3 way through the month with a
> 5Gb allocation and 3.5Gb used already. Roll on the 28th of April.

ummm, flick me an email... it may be availible tomorrow on dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> The 3.81 release is out. Bittorrent tracker at
>> http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/
>> However, the only NZ site with Knoppix,
>> ftp://ftp.debian.co.nz/Knoppix/ only has 3.7

>> Any other NZ mirrors out there. I am 1/3 way through the month with a
>> 5Gb allocation and 3.5Gb used already. Roll on the 28th of April.

> ummm, flick me an email... it may be availible tomorrow on dave.net.nz

dave.net.nz/files has it as of this morning.

hardware detection using a knoppix-like CD lbrtchx@hotmail.com Java 0 07-29-2005 07:31 AM
mosix knoppix and JBoss Fred LaBar Java 0 07-14-2004 07:31 PM
Knoppix and lexmark Z55 Soup Computer Support 3 12-30-2003 02:32 PM
Knoppix trout Computer Support 6 08-10-2003 08:05 AM
Downloaded Knoppix STD - can't boot to it Joe S. Computer Support 10 06-25-2003 04:02 PM

Advertisments