Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > thunderbird killfile

thunderbird killfile

Collector»NZ

phstpok said the following on 8/04/2005 8:05 a.m.:
> Anyone know how to set one up?

Tools mesage filters, real easy all drop downs etc just folow your nose.

A tip, if you want to create a rule that applies to all folders under an
account (like your news server account) create the filter in that
accounts root. Eg to block redbaiter just set the filter to mark read
and delete posts containing sender redbaiter in the news group root.

steve

Collector»NZ wrote:
> phstpok said the following on 8/04/2005 8:05 a.m.:
>
>> Anyone know how to set one up?

> Tools mesage filters, real easy all drop downs etc just folow your nose.
>
> A tip, if you want to create a rule that applies to all folders under an
> account (like your news server account) create the filter in that
> accounts root. Eg to block redbaiter just set the filter to mark read
> and delete posts containing sender redbaiter in the news group root.

Ta.

Collector»NZ

phstpok said the following on 8/04/2005 11:36 a.m.:
> Collector»NZ wrote:
>
>> phstpok said the following on 8/04/2005 8:05 a.m.:
>>
>>> Anyone know how to set one up?

>> Tools mesage filters, real easy all drop downs etc just folow your nose.
>>
>> A tip, if you want to create a rule that applies to all folders under
>> an account (like your news server account) create the filter in that
>> accounts root. Eg to block redbaiter just set the filter to mark read
>> and delete posts containing sender redbaiter in the news group root.
>>

> How did u guess my first entry?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rob

Because I am a cynical redbaiter hating commie and lots of other
profanity, (just cant be bothered typing out all the rest of his normal
****)

phstpok

Anyone know how to set one up?

phstpok

Killfile in Thunderbird??!? graeme@invalid Firefox 3 11-05-2004 06:32 AM
killfile not working Ranjit Firefox 3 10-02-2004 07:35 PM
Killfile Barry Firefox 1 09-13-2004 07:31 PM
Killfile in newsgroups? Walter Mitty Firefox 5 05-18-2004 06:24 AM
Killfile in Thunderbird Joebee Firefox 4 09-25-2003 07:17 PM

Advertisments