Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Free. 8cm case fans.

Reply
Thread Tools

Free. 8cm case fans.

 
 
Something wonderful
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2005
Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2005
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:425394fa$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
> it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.


What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?

--
Regards,
Nicolaas.

2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
readers of alt.comp.freeware.
E-Mail me for details: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.



.... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Something wonderful
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2005
5v or what ever is normal for system fans.
Central Wellington (Frederick st) box of 30 now left.

"Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:425394fa$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as

long
> > it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.

>
> What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Nicolaas.
>
> 2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
> Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
> readers of alt.comp.freeware.
> E-Mail me for details: (E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.
>
>
>
> ... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Nicolaas Hawkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2005
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:51:32 +1200, Something wonderful
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:(E-Mail Removed)>:

> 5v or what ever is normal for system fans.
> Central Wellington (Frederick st) box of 30 now left.
>
> "Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:425394fa$(E-Mail Removed)>:
>>
>>> Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as

> long
>>> it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.

>>
>> What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Nicolaas.
>>
>> 2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
>> Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
>> readers of alt.comp.freeware.
>> E-Mail me for details: (E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.
>>
>>
>>
>> ... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.


Interested - yes, please. Please ring me on 027-441-4692 with details.
Can pick up tomorrow Friday (only) - late morning.

--
Regards,
Nicolaas
 
Reply With Quote
 
Something wonderful
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2005
Please contact me at (E-Mail Removed)

"Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1xrxkq307967o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:51:32 +1200, Something wonderful
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
> > 5v or what ever is normal for system fans.
> > Central Wellington (Frederick st) box of 30 now left.
> >
> > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:51:18 +1200, Something wonderful
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in <news:425394fa$(E-Mail Removed)>:
> >>
> >>> Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as

> > long
> >>> it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.
> >>
> >> What voltage and whereabouts in Wellington?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> Nicolaas.
> >>
> >> 2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
> >> Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
> >> readers of alt.comp.freeware.
> >> E-Mail me for details: (E-Mail Removed) - mention CD in subject.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> ... Wisdom shared is wisdom multiplied.

>
> Interested - yes, please. Please ring me on 027-441-4692 with details.
> Can pick up tomorrow Friday (only) - late morning.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Nicolaas



 
Reply With Quote
 
MdR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2005
"Something wonderful" wrote:
: Free. 8cm case fans. Molex type hard drive connector. Any quantity as long
: it's 30 or 40.Wellington pick up only.
After the computer parts art link in another thread, I'm envisaging arrays
attached edge to edge; flat or curved fan units; perhaps mobile, in ways.
Auckland eh.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transfer 16:9 8cm DVD to full sized DVD cn649@torfree.net DVD Video 2 09-22-2006 08:55 AM
12v 8cm fans for sale Industrious NZ Computing 7 08-03-2004 09:07 PM
how to case select with case-insensitive string ? Tee ASP .Net 3 06-23-2004 07:40 PM
Possible to turn on/off cookieless sessions dynamically on a case by case basis at run-time? Steve Franks ASP .Net 2 06-10-2004 02:04 PM
FS:PC fans. 8cm 12v Acetyldehyde NZ Computing 9 02-28-2004 03:36 AM



Advertisments