Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > please help! from MVP r any 1

please help! from MVP r any 1

=?Utf-8?B?dGhlICJNdXJmIg==?=

retired 30 year combat Vietnam Veteran living in the Philippines begs for
some help. hard crashed my tosbia laptop due to techncian put in physical IP
instead of <auto find IP> purchased on the streets of Manila what i though
was orginal win xp pro, was not!! now i can not update in win update or run 1
care live 4 the validation tool says this OS belongs to many people, loyal MS
customer for years, MS will not let me do email request due to invalid PID so
am begging an MVP for help! respects
The "Murf"
--
The "Murf"