Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Proof please

Re: Proof please

Redbaiter

Gurble says

> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
> you?

You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.

CP'd to nz.comp.

Gurble

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
had this to say:

>Gurble says
>

>> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
>> you?

>You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
>
>CP'd to nz.comp.

**** of, Redbaiter.

Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
in your immature and pathetic little games.

Grow up.

Redbaiter

Gurble says
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> had this to say:
>
> >Gurble says
> >

> >> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
> >> you?

> >You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
> >
> >CP'd to nz.comp.

> **** of, Redbaiter.
>
> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
> in your immature and pathetic little games.
>
> Grow up.

Just post the proof and there's the end of it.

And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
allegations you sad obsessive infant.

....and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
rude and arrogant assumption that you do,

....and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

Mike Dee

Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ...and furthermore, I will post here if I want

Arrogant little snot.

--
dee

Gurble

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
had this to say:

>Gurble says
>> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> had this to say:
>>
>> >Gurble says

>> >You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
>> >
>> >CP'd to nz.comp.

>> **** of, Redbaiter.
>>
>> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
>> in your immature and pathetic little games.
>>
>> Grow up.
>>

>Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
>
>And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
>didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
>the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
>allegations you sad obsessive infant.
>
>...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
>rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
>
>...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
>heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
>would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
>inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
>and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

You pathetic little child.

Rob J

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on
Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:29:37 +1200, Gurble <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> had this to say:
>
> >Gurble says
> >> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> had this to say:

> >> **** of, Redbaiter.
> >>
> >> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
> >> in your immature and pathetic little games.
> >>
> >> Grow up.
> >>

> >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
> >
> >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
> >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
> >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
> >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
> >
> >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
> >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
> >
> >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
> >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
> >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
> >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
> >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

> You pathetic little child.

At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
ways, doesn't it?

Redbaiter

Mike Dee says
> Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > ...and furthermore, I will post here if I want

> Arrogant little snot.

**** off Dee, you're an unintelligent flaming piece of internet
****.

Redbaiter

Gurble says
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> had this to say:
>
> >Gurble says
> >> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> had this to say:

> >> **** of, Redbaiter.
> >>
> >> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
> >> in your immature and pathetic little games.
> >>
> >> Grow up.
> >>

> >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
> >
> >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
> >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
> >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
> >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
> >
> >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
> >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
> >
> >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
> >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
> >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
> >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
> >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

> You pathetic little child.

I'm not the one making cheap cowardly smears and false
allegations that he can't back up with fact.

steve

Rob J wrote:

> At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
> ways, doesn't it?

True. Red calls people "Kommie khunt" daily...and never posts any proof
of that, either.

Redbaiter

Gurble says
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:50:53 +1200, Rob J <(E-Mail Removed)> had this
> to say:

> >> You pathetic little child.

> >At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
> >ways, doesn't it?

> Oh no! You'll start him up again.

I haven't stopped, you are a security guard Alan.

> It was just his usual way. Make up something about another poster when
> he can't debate the issues, to try to turn it around so that I (and
> others) are, instead, trying to argue that his claims are rubbish.

I'm not the flamer who posted "word" about six hundred times in
a display of mentally incompetent flaming that only a selfish
psychotic ****wit would want to do.

> That's his way. he seems to think that he is in some way superior, but
> realistically, he's simply an everyday troll.

I'm superior to psychotic liars and flamers like you, most
people who use usenet responsibly are.